As always, I am open to suggestions and any insight you all might have.
I finally received my first package from Hobby King yesterday….I then of course spent all afternoon and night playing with my new parts and getting organized. I am still waiting on 2 shipments right now. These contain my batteries, radio, propellers, and power distro board so looks like I still won’t be in the air for a while yet…
Here’s a rundown of the main components I plan to use in my first build:
- HK Quadcopter Frame V1 (to learn with - until I can step up to a Hoverthings model )
- Turnigy Aerodrive D2830-11 1000kv Brushless Motors
- Turnigy Plush 30A ESCs
- HK Power distribution board
- GWS Props (various sizes to play with, 10x4.7, 9x5, 8x4)
- HK Multi-Rotor Control Board V2.1 (a stand in for the CC as I eagerly await the new revision )
- Turnigy 9X 9Ch TX with receiver V2 (been backordered forever)
- Turnigy Nano-tech Lipos 3S (2200 & 3300mah 25-50C)
- Turnigy Accucell 6 Lipo Charger/Balancer
And of course all the random cables, connectors, fasteners, etc.
Here’s a picture of the first shipment and a few of the frame build…Thanks for looking!